The Northumberland Stars Jr. “A” Hockey Club offer a program that will help each player reach his goals, whether that be pursing professional, school to play hockey or just simply moving on to the next stage of life.
- 3 practices per week
- Power skating sessions weekly
- Coach bus to each road game, with food/bottled water supplied
- Gatorade/bottled water supplied at home games
- 42 game regular season, 21 home 21 away
- Pant shells
- Track suit, gym shorts and shirt
- Hockey Bag
- Custom Gloves
- Individual player promotional package
- Team building event
- Opportunities to connect with ACHA & SPHL teams through strong ties with those organizations
- GMHL Showcase Tournament
- Games televised on GMHLTV
We believe in order for each player to achieve maximum exposure, they need to have the right material created. This is the main reason for our individual player promotional package. This package will be a player resume, with necessary stats and facts as well as practice and game film to give scouts and coaches a more in depth look at what the player has to offer.